Saturday, June 18, 2011

CHANGE!

Wow its been a while sense i posted last!!! :)

Well so much has been going on for me!! so many things and right  now it seems everything is changing and when i say everything i mean everything nothing is the same!!! my friends my family and honestly i am NOT liking the changes at all!!! i don't like not having any friends because they are with there boyfriends i don't like having both my brothers gone!!  i don't like missing all my friends that i love and NEVER see anymore!!! Change is  the only constant!  and that is a bummer sometimes !! i dont like were things are at right now and i really hope they get better!!! but there are some people who have made all this CRAP berrible and its COURTNEY LYN HAMILTON ... and .... EMILY GEORGE!!!!!!!! i am so grateful for them and what friends they have been for to me!!!!! i just LOVE talking and hanging out with these girls!
i am really hoping things get better cause i am done sitting at home!! there are changes that  need to be made in my life!! isnt that ironic! ha ha  but sometimes its just good to get your thoughts out of your head!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you! <3 Just remember if you need anything, I am always here for you! (:

    ReplyDelete