Monday, June 27, 2011

Being a Friend!

Am I a true friend???  I really hope so because i am always trying my best to be there for my friends when they need me when they need to talk make them see how amazing they truly are when they dont feel amazing!!!  I don my best to go out of my way to make others happy! i  guess sometimes im not good enough!!   am I a true friend?

Whats a true friend?
im not really sure anymore!!!!!
 To me There the friends who love you NO matter what you do wrong! the freinds who are always there for you and are always showing they love you the ones to be there to listen when you need to talk the ones who will always want you around not when its you the only person left!!!
to me i feel like i dont have a BEST friend anymore!!!!!
i am now second third or forth in line..... I dont want to be forth in line i want someone to pick me first and want to hang out with me before they run out of options!!!
why am i not good enough what can i do to be better?
Anyone???????

1 comment: