Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Examples!!!

There are so many people who are out there in this world some old some young .. some are small some are tall there are all kinds of people out there everyone is there own person and i haven't realized  how much i love individuality until this last week i LOVE  getting to know people  and enjoy who they are because they are themselves i love seeing how different people can be and i honestly love it! And i know a lot of the time as we live in this kind of society that we are pressured to be "like" a certain person or "act" a certain way and me personally i always look at people i admire  and i want to be more like i want to be as pretty or as talented or as kind and i try to change myself to be like them and lately i realize how dumb this all is!! as i get to know more and more people i realize how amazing we all are We all have something amazing to offer each person is different and has something new and exciting to offer!!! we don't have to be better than so and so to be worth something because we are already worth worlds and we all have different strengths  and weaknesses and sure we are not all  so perfect but we must stay true to ourselves and be ourselves and appreciate   who we are and  who others are and most of all enjoy what everyone has to offer and enjoy individuality! love yourself!!!!!  love who you are!! and enjoy the people around you!! because i know i sure do i love my friends i love my family and i am so lucky to be able to have had the chance to know and associate with the people i do i am so grateful for  the examples they all set for me!! Emily is always so happy and she is so talented and sets an amazing example in doing whats right and being strong !
My parents set an amazing example in living the gospel Kenna is so outgoing and so amazingly kind and is always showing a love and excitement for others so selfless! Jennica is so sweet and loving so friendly. Emma is so funny she is always making me laugh bridgette is the one who always is willing to listen to me bable about nothing and laugh at my dumb jokes!!! brit is always cheering me up!! i am so happy to be able to benefit form the people i am sooooo lucky to be able to know and i am so grateful for there examples and i love them all thank you all for everything you give me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Freakin' Davis!! I love your guts soooo soo much! You are more of an example to me than I think I will EVER be to you!! Love you lots!! :) Thanks for everything you do for me!: )

    ReplyDelete