Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Those days!!

Today i am a little discouraged to be honest!! it was not a fantastic day!!! i felt like crap had to be ready early for school and woke up late!! had to walk in the rain with no coat for 30 min i have so much homework and i am really discouraged when it comes to my friends! I am the only one who does not have a boyfriend and honestly that make me feel terrible whats wrong with me?? i really dont know but at times i fell like i am just not liked!! its not that im hated but i am not liked and people dont really want to be around me!!! but today is just an off day and i am really hoping things get better!!! i just have to work it out for myself!! not one of us always feels great about ourselves all the time i guess today is my day ... or month but that is just something that we all have to go through and help each other through!! sometimes we are not aware of what others are going through and i think its very important to be that kind of person to reach out to those who may be having a bad day or those who look down or have been having a hard time even strangers reach out and lift others up!! because those kinds of people are the people who help me through my hard times and i am so grateful for them!!! lets be the change that we want!!!

" your better than you think you are"

No comments:

Post a Comment